- Letter from the applicant requesting for the issuance of an Emergency Travel Certificate (Laissez-Passez). Application for children below the age of eighteen (18) must submitted with a consent letter from both parents as indicated on the child’s birth certificate together with copies of the parents’ passports.
- Duly completed application form
- Proof of nationality: (any one of the following)
- copy of the bio-data page of expired passport
- Birth certificate
- Voters ID card
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Payment of three thousand (3000) CFA.
PLEASE NOTE: A travel certificate allows for a single journey to Ghana. Applications are processed within 48 hours of submission of request.